1.Manuscripts can either be in English, Malay or Arabic.
2.All manuscripts must be written in MS Word using with the following specifications:
- Font: Times New Roman, size 12 (only table and figures can use size 8);
- Margins: top, left and right 2 cm, bottom 2.2cm;
- Spacing: single spacing and justified.
4.All articles must bear a title, main author’s name and the second author’s name along with the full address (institution’s or university’s address, e-mail, handphone’s number, office’s number, fax together with the second author’s details).
- Every article must include an abstract and title in English. The length of the abstract is no more than 150 words including 5 keywords.
- The length of each article must not exceed 6000 words.
- Reference for each article must be written according to American Psychologist Association (APA) style. Refer to the website:-
- This journal uses double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process.
- Notification of Notification of Acceptance Letter :
- Letter of Acceptance/Rejection for Publication– The editorial board will send a letter by e-mail to the author to notify if the manuscript reviewed by the panels is approved or declined to be published.
- Letter of Publication– The editorial board will send a letter by e-mail to the principal/correspondent author if the article has been judged, repaired and corrected to be published in the GJAT.